TNPSC Executive Officer Grade IV Recruitment 2022. TNPSC Has Release The Notification For Recruitment Executive Officer Grade IV (Group VIII Service in Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service. Welcome to Quickemplo.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Has Invited Online Applicant, Those Are Apply For The Tamil Nadu Executive Officer Grade IV Post. Interested Candidates Can Apply Through Online Mood From 20 June 2022 Up to 17 June 2022 Under TNPSC. Only Hindu Religion as Required by ‘Section 10’ Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious Charitable Endowments Act, 1959 Candidates Are Eligible For Apply. Check TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 Vacancies Details, Qualification , Age and Other Qualification From Here.
TNPSC Executive Officer Grade IV Vacancy Details
The Recruitment Advertisement Have Been Advertise by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Here is The Total Vacancies Details of TNPSC Executive Officer Grade IV Recruitment 2022.
|Name of The Post||General*||BC**||MBC***||SC****||TOTAL|
|TNPSC Executive Officer||11||10||06||05||32|
*Under General: GT(G)-5; GT(G)(PSTM)-1; GT(G)(EX)(PSTM)-1; GT(G)(HH)-1; GT(W)-3
**Under BC: BC (G)-6; BC (G)(PSTM)-1; BC(W)-3
***Under MBC: MBC/DC (G)-3; MBC/DC (G)(PSTM)-1; MBC/DC (W)-2
****Under SC: SC(G)-3; SC(A)(G)(EX)(PSTM)-1; SC(W)-1
Eligibility of TNPSC Executive Officer
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|TNPSC Grade IV, Executive Officer||Candidates Should Have Bachelor Degree of studies in the Universities in this State.|
TNPSC Application Fees
Candidates Who Had Already Registered With in Five Years, By One Time Registration System Paying 150/- They Are Not Required To Pay Registration Charge.
|Amount||Reg. Charge 150/- + Exam Fees 100/- = 250/-||Three Times Free||Three Times Free||Fully Concession|
N.B- Candidates Can Pay Their Registration Fees and Exam Fees Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and Also Pay Offline Through Demand Draft, Postal Order Etc.
TNPSC Executive Officer Age Requirement as on 01 July 2022
- Minimum Age: 25Years.
- Maximum Age: 37 Years.
- Age Relaxation as Per The Rules of The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Cell.
Important Date of TNPSC Grade IV, Executive Officer Recruitment
|Online Application Start From||20 May 2022|
|Closing Date of Application||17 June 2022|
|Last Date of Pay Exam Fees||18 June 2022|
|Last Date of Edit Application Form/ Re Upload Document||29 Aug 2022|
|Examination Date||11 Sep 2022|
|Publication of Result||November 2022|
|Certificate Verification and Counselling||December 2022|
Candidates Will Selected For The Post of Executive Officer Grade IV (Group VIII Service in Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service.
- Written Test
Exam Pattern of Executive Officer in TNPSC
Exam Pattern of TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 Will Consist by Written Exam.
|Paper||Subjects||Question Type||Max. Question||Total Number||Duration|
|Paper I||Tamil Language||Objective Type Question||100||300||3 Hours|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test||100|
|Paper II||Hindu Religion, Saivism, and Vaishnavism||200||300||3 Hours|
How to Apply For TNPSC Executive Officer
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Has Issued The Notification for Recruit Executive Officer. Inrarested Candidate Can Apply Between 20/05/2022 to 17/06/2022.
- Candidates Should First complete ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ process by Herself/ Himself Through fill-up Basic Information Including Basic Details.
- After Fill up Registration Form, Candidates Are Required Pay Registration Fees.
- If You Already Did it With in Five Years, Then Ignore This Phases.
- Login Through Your Login ID and Password For Applying TNPSC Executive Officer, Grade IV.
- Carefully Fill up Application Form by Your Name, Parents Name , Address, Aadhar Number, Education Qualification and More.
- Kindly Upload The Digital Size Document Related to Recruitment Application Like – Photograph, Signature, SSLC Mark Sheet, HSC Mark Sheet or its equivalent, UG/PG Marksheet All Document Should Upload 200kb in pdf.
- After Upload All Necessary Document Fill up The Application Form Related to The Recruitment, Your Application is Pending For Pay Exam Fees.
- Pay Your Exam Fees BY Net Banking, Using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Cards or Demand Draft, Postal Order.
- Must be Cross verify all the details Application Form, Then Submit.