RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 >> Apply Online: Recruitment For The Post of 6000 Vacancies in Lecturer in Rajasthan School Education System. Welcome to Quickemplo.
Rajasthan 1st Grate Lecturer recruitment Official Notification Has Been Release on 28 April 2022. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Government of Rajasthan. Has Invite to all B.Ed/ DELED Candidates to Apply For Six Thousand Post of Lecturer Under Rajasthan PSC. So Eligible and Qualifying Candidates Can Apply 05 May 2022 and The Last Date of Apply 04 June 2022 For Lecturer Post in Rajasthan. Scroll Down to Read More Details Like Vacancies, Qualification, Exam Pattern and so Much About This Post.
The Notification Issue by Rajasthan Public Service Commission May Increase or Decrease According to Administrative Reasons. RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 >> Apply Online.
|Name of The Post||Total Post||Name of The Post||Total Post|
|Hockey Coach||01||Wrestling Coach||01|
|Name of The Post||Qualification|
|Lecturer in Rajasthan Education System||Degree/ Diploma in B.Ed/ DELED With Master Degree in Relevant Branch.|
N.B– Pay Your Exam Fees Through Under Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Using RPSC Portal.
AGE (As on 01 Jan 2023)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation as Per The Rules of The Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment Board.
|Online Application Begin With||05 May 2022|
|Last Date of Apply||04 June 2022|
|Last Date of Pay Exam Fees||04 June 2022|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC 6000 Lecturer Recruitment in School Education System. The Examination Will Conduct in Three Stages Frist Stage is Paper I, Second Stage is Paper II and Last Stage is Personal Interview. Candidates Are Understanding The Exam Pattern Under The Following Table. There Will be 1/3rd Negative Marking.
|Paper||Subject||Total Marks||Mini. Qualification Mark||Duration|
|Paper I||India History Special Reference With Rajasthan||150||40%||1.5 Hours|
|Mental Ability Test, Language Ability Test, Statistic, Math|
|GS, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan|
|Paper II||Knowledge of Related Subject in Higher Second, Graduation and Master Degree Level||300||40%||03 Hours|
|Educational Psychology, Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning.|
HOW TO APPLY
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission Has Issued The Notification for Lecturer Post in School Education. Inrarested Candidate Can Apply Between 05/05/2022 to 04/06/2022.
- Candidates Should First complete ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ process by fill-up Basic Information Related to Application.
- After Complete The Registration Phase, Candidates Can View The Active Advertisements Under ‘ONLINE APPLICATION’.
- Candidates Can Apply by Clicking on ‘APPLY HERE’ Link Using There SSO ID And Password.
- Kindly Upload The Digital Size Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photograph, Sign, ID Proof, Qualification Documents in the Requisite Dimensions.
- After Complete Fill-up All Basic And Personal Details Pay Your Exam Fee Through Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- If You’re Did Not Complete Fees Payment Process Then Your Form Is Not Complete.
- After Shown Successful Complete of Fees Payment, Your Application Will be Completed.
A. The Notification Issue by Rajasthan Public Service Commission, There Will be 6000 Post For Lecturer.
A. Minimum Age 21 and Maximum Age 40 Years For Lecturer Post In RPSC.
A. The Application Begin With 05 May 2022.
A. The Last Date of RPSC Lecturer Recruitment Application. It Will be Close on 04 June 2022.