Infantry School Recruitment 2022 – Apply For Group C: Mhow and Belgaum is The Public School Operate by Indian Army Under The Army Welfare Education Society. Welcome to Quickemplo.
Army Public School Has Recruit 101 Group “C” Post in Infantry School, Mhow and Belgaum (Karnataka) Station. So Applicant are Invite From Citizen of India, Who Have Fulfil Qualification They Can Apply. It is The Golden Opportunities For Those Candidates Who are Waiting For Working Education Sector Under Indian Army. Candidates Are Apply as Soon as Possible Offline Application Will Close on 25 July 2022. From This Article Candidates Will Get All Types of Information Related to This Recruitment.
Infantry School Recruitment 2022 Vacancies Details
Here is the Total Vacancy Details of Infantry School Recruitment 2022 – Apply For Group C
|Infantry School, Mhow Station|
|Lower Division Clerk||03||01||03||01||02||10|
|Civilian Motor Driver (OG)||05||02||05||03||04||19|
|Belgaum (Karnataka) Station|
|Lower Division Clerk||01||01||02||02||02||08|
|Civilian Motor Driver (OG)||04||01||04||02||02||13|
|Artist or Model Maker||–||–||–||–||01||01|
Eligibility of Infantry School Recruitment
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Other Qualification|
|Translator||Must be Pass 10+2 or Equivalent From a Recognized Board or University||Proficiency in Hindi, Certificate equivalent to Visharad / Bhusan/Kovid|
|Lower Division Clerk||English Typing @ 35 WPM and Hindi typing @ 30 WPM|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
Transcription : 50 minutes (Eng.), 65 minutes (Hindi)
|Civilian Motor Driver (OG)||Class 10 th Pass From a Recognized Board or University||Candidates Must Have Civilian Driving Licence For Heavy Vehicles|
|Cook||knowledge of Indian Cooking|
|Draughtsman||Diploma in draughtsman ship|
|Barber||1 year’s experience in the trade|
|Artist or Model Maker||Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institute|
Exam Fees of APS Recruitment 2022
- N.B- Candidates Can Pay Exam Fees Through Offline Under Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft in favour of the Commandant, The Infantry School, Mhow and Commander, Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum.
Age Requirement of Infantry School Recruitment
- For The Post of Lower Division Clerk, Translator, Stenographer Grade II, Barber and Cook
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- For The Post of Civilian Motor Driver, Artist or Model Maker and Draughtsman.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation as Per The Rules of The Army Public School Recruitment Cell.
Exam Pattern of Infantry School Group C Recruitment
The Selection Process of Infantry School Group C Recruitment Will Comprise of Written Test and Skill/ Tradetest Wherever Necessary. The Question Papers of Written Test Will be Bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
|Paper||Subject||Question Type||Max Question||Max Number||Total Number||Duration|
|Paper I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||Objective Multiple Choice Type||25||25||150||2 Hours|
|Paper II||General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper III||General English||50||50|
|Paper IV||Numerical Aptitude||25||25|
How to Apply For APS Recruitment
- infantry School Has Issued The Notification for Recruit Group C Post in Various Department. Application Will Close on 25 July 2022.
- For Apply Infantry School Group C Post Check Eligibility From Official Notification.
- Carefully Fill-up Application Form and Attach All Required Document Related to This Recruitment.
- Candidates are Required to Pay Exam Fees Under Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft .
- Send This Filled Application Form to The Address For Which Section You Are Applying….
- For Applying Mhow Vacancies – “The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment, Application Scrutiny Board, The Infantry School, Mhow (MP) – 453441”
- Address For The Applying Belgaum Vacancies – “The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment, Application Scrutiny Board, Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka)”