Airport Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2022. Indian Airport Authority Has Release The Notification on AAI Official Website to Recruit For Junior Executive. Welcome to Quickemplo.
Airport Authority of India is a Public Sector Under Government of India. AAI Issue a Notification on its Official Portal For Recruit Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) For 400 Post. Eligible Applicant Can Apply to Online Through Commission Website i.e www.aai.aero For The Following Post. So Application Will Start From 15 June 2022 and Last Date of Application on 14 July 2022. In This Article You Can Find All Eligible Criteria, Vacancy Details, Important Date and More About AAI Junior Executive (ATC) Recruitment 2022.
AAI JE Recruitment 2022 Vacancies Details
AAI JE Recruitment Advertisement Are Advertise on The Official Website. So Applicant Can Apply For 400 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Post. Here is The Category Wise Vacancies Details of Airport Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2022.
|Name of The Post||General||EWS||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST||Total|
Airport Authority of India Recruitment Eligibility
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|JE (Air Traffic Control)||Degree in Bachelor of Science With Mathematics and Physics OR B.Tech Engineering in Any Stream.|
AAI Junior Executive Exam Fees
- N.B- Applicant of JE Recruitment Under AAI Can Pay Their Exam Fees Through Online Using Debit Card, Credit Card& Net Banking and Also Pay Offline Through E-Challan.
AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2022 Age Required as on 14 July 2022
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation as Per Airport Authority of India Recruitment Cell 2022.
AAI JE Recruitment 2022 Important Date
|Issue The Recruitment Notification||07 June 2022|
|Application Will Start From||15 June 2022|
|Closing Date of Application||14 July 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Exam Fees||14 July 2022|
Exam Pattern of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern Are Most Complicated Thinks That Aspirants Will Get Known. Exam Pattern Will be Prescribed by The Airports Authority of India (AAI). The AAI Exam Will be Conducted Online in English and Hindi Language. There Will Be No Negative Marketing.
|Part||Subjects||Question Type||Max. Question||Max. Marks||Total Marks||Duration|
|Part A||English Language and Comprehensive||Objective Types||20||20||120||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence/ Reasoning||15||15|
|General Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude||15||15|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||10||10|
How to Apply For AAI JE Recruitment 2022
- Airport Authority of India Has Issued The Notification for Recruit Junior Executive Under Air Traffic Control. Application Will Start From 14 June 2022 and Close on 14 July 2022.
- For Apply JE in Airport Authority of India, Candidates are required to apply On-line through the Commission Portal i.e. www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS” Section.
- Candidates should have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number That Should be Kept Active During the Recruitment Process is Not Complete.
- Candidates Are Advice to Carefully Fill up Application Form to Use Their Name/Father’s Name/Community/ Educational and Technical Qualification etc.
- Kindly Upload All E-Copy of All Necessary Documents at The Time of Submission Like – Color Photograph 20kb-50kb (Not More Then 3 Month Old), Signature (10kb-20kb). Other All Document Should Upload in pdf Format.
- Candidates are Required to Pay Exam Fees Under The Following Payment Gateway .
- Incomplete Application Will be Summarily Rejected. So Carefully Cross Verify Your Full Application Form and Then Submit.
- After Submit Candidates Can Take A Hard Copy of Application Form.
Q. What Is The Salary of JE ATC in AAI?
A. The Annual Salary of JE Employees Will Be Get Between 11,00,000 to 12,00,000
A. Degree in Bachelor of Science With Mathematics and Physics OR B.Tech Engineering in Any Stream.
A. Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise.