AEES Teachers Recruitment 2022: Atomic Energy Education Society Has Release The Notification For Recruitment Teachers in Various Department in 2022. Welcome to Quickemplo.
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) Runs 30 English Medium School & Junior Colleges in Deferent Part/ State of India. AEES Invite Candidates From India Citizen For Recruitment on The PGT/ TGT Teachers and Liberian in Various Post. It Is The Grade Opportunities For Those Candidates Who Are Looking Job in Education Sector. So Interested as Well as Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Apply From 23 May 2022 and The Online Application Will Close on 12 June 2022. Direct Link of Application Will Given Below.
Vacancies of Atomic Energy Education Society
The Recruitment Advertisement Have Been Publish on Atomic Energy Education Society’s Official Website i.e www.aees.gov.in. There Are Total 205 Vacancy of Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Primary Teacher and Librarian Release By AEES Recruitment Cell. Here is The Category Wise Vacancies Details of AEES Teachers Recruitment 2022.
|Name of The Post||Subject||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Eligibility of AE Education Society Recruitment
|Name of The Post||Education Qualification|
|PGT||Master Degree in Related Stream With Minimum 50% Marks and B.Ed / BA B.Ed / BSc B.Ed Degree.|
|TGT||Graduation in Related Stream With Minimum 50% Marks and B.Ed / BA B.Ed / BSc B.Ed Degree or Must Be Qualified CTET Paper II Exam.|
|TGT Computer Science||B.Sc. in Computer Science, IT, BCA, B.Tech in Computer Science With Minimum 50% Marks.|
|TGT PET (Male)||Minimum 50% Marks in Physical Education in Graduation|
|TGT PET (Female)|
|TGT ART||Graduation in Fine Art, BFA or BVA in Panting, Drawing, Graphics Design With Minimum 50% Marks.|
|Librarian||Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Library Science With Minimum 50% Marks.|
|PRT||Must be Pass in 10+2 Standard With Minimum 50 % Marks as a Subject of English and Two Year Diploma in DELEd (BTC) / B.El.Ed / D.Ed. OR Graduation in Related Stream With Minimum 50% Marks and B.Ed / BA B.Ed / BSc B.Ed Degree or Must Be Qualified CTET Paper II Exam.|
|PRT Music||Bachelor Degree OR 10+2 and 2 Year Diploma in Music with Minimum 50% Marks.|
|Prep||Must be Pass in 10+2 Standard With Minimum 50 % Marks as a Subject of English OR Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education / Pre School Education.|
Fees of AEES Recruitment 2022
- N.B- Candidates Can Pay Their Exam Fees Through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card Using Commission Portal.
AEES Teachers Age Requirement
- Maximum Age of AEES Teachers Recruitment:
- 30 Years For The Post of PRT & Preparatory Teacher.
- 35 Years For The Post of TGT & Librarian.
- 40 Years For The Post of PGT Teacher.
- Age Relaxation as Per The Rules of The AEES Recruitment Cell.
|Online Application Will Start From||23 May 2022|
|Closing Date of Application||12 June 2022|
|Last Date of Pay Exam Fees||12 June 2022|
Exam Pattern of Teachers Recruitment in AEES
Eligible and Interested Candidates Will Selected Through Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personality Test. For The Post Teachers in Atomic Energy Education Society. There Will No Negative Marking. AEES Teachers Recruitment 2022.
|Post Name||Subject||Question Type||Total Question||Marks||Syllabus||Duration|
|PGT||comprising of General
Knowledge, Reasoning and Numerical Ability, Teaching Methodology etc. and The subjects concerned
|Objective Types||100||100||As per UGC syllabus||2 hours 30 minutes|
|PRT||100||100|| Higher Secondary
level as per NCERT/ CBSE syllabus
|PRT (Music)||100||100||As per UGC syllabus|
How to Apply For AEES Teachers
- Atomic Energy Education Society Has Issued The Notification for Recruit PGT, TGT Teachers. Inrarested Candidate Can Apply Between 23/05/2022 to 12/06/2022.
- Candidates Should First complete ‘Registration’ process by Herself/ Himself Through Active Email ID. It will be Keep Active During The
- Entire Process of This Recruitment. AEES Will Not be Responsible if Any Communication Sent by AEES Through Email is Not Received by The Candidates.
- If You Already Did it With in Five Years, Then Ignore This Phases.
- Carefully Fill up Application Form by name of the candidate, Date of Birth etc.
- Kindly Upload The Digital Size Document Uploaded at The Time of Online Submission of Application Like – Photograph, Signature, HSC Mark Sheet or its equivalent, UG/PG Marksheet All Document Should in pdf.
- After Upload All Necessary Document Fill up The Application Form Related to The Recruitment.
- Candidates are required to remit a fee of Rs. 750.00 by following the payment option.
- Must be Cross verify Full Application Form.
- After Cross Verify Submit Application Form.
A. Candidates Can Apply Using Commission Portal i.e www.aees.gov.in